Handling of personal information
We may ask you to register personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when making inquiries on our website, but it is our social responsibility to protect these information.
In addition, the personal information of our customers is managed by the server installed in Japan, and the interpretation and application of the personal information protection policy shall be subject to Japanese law.
Our personal information protection is based on the following principles.
1. We will not use it for any other purpose
It is limited to use within the scope of the purpose specified to the customer in advance. In case the personal information of our customers needs to be used outside of the scope, we will inform you of the purpose in advance. You can refuse this if you do not agree.
2. We will not disclose it to third parties
The personal information you provide will not be disclosed to any third party except in the following cases.
- When we have your consent
- When disclosing in a state where the individual customer cannot be recognized
- When disclosing under our strict control to companies with whom we have a consignment agreement of processing personal information in advance.
- When it is deemed appropriate for our affiliated companies or agents to respond to your inquiry
- When disclosure / provision is required based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is necessary for the national government or local public bodies to cooperate in carrying out public affairs, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the customer will hinder the performance of the affairs.
3. About cookies
A "cookie" is a small piece of data sent from a web server to your computer that is stored on your computer. By using cookies, our web server can identify your computer, but we use it to help you use our pages efficiently.
You can refuse the storage of cookies by setting your browser, but if you have set the refusal, some functions on our site may be restricted.
4. About access log
On our site, the information of the person who accessed the site is recorded as an access log.
The access log contains the IP address and domain name of the person who accessed it, the type of browser used, the date and time of access, etc. We do not use it for the purpose of collecting personal information nor in connection with identifying personal information.
If we use the access log in combination with personal information for purposes other than those specified below, we will clearly indicate to the customer the purpose of use for each service.
- Responding to inquiries that occur when customers use our services
- Creation of statistical data that cannot identify individuals
5. About the tracking system
A part of our site uses a tracking system using cookies by a third party company to obtain anonymous statistical information that is not linked to specific personal information.